Spring: 0000 Summer: 0000 Autumn: 0000 Winter: 0000

- TIMELINE - ,Month: April Season: Spring Year: 2033
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Surveying his domain; CLOSED!
Topic Started: May 7 2010, 21:43 (1,122 Views)
William Clyro
Member Avatar
Werewolf Number: 29SDJ6M

William stood in the flowery mess that was his area of the school. Luckily there had been some women amongst the men that had brought him up who knew their way around gardening spells. He waved his wand, using non-verbal magic, and the flowers and bushes immediately tidied themselves up and the weeds shrivelled up and died. The spells would hold for about a week so he didn't have much to do.

William turned, about to go back to his sleeping area and plan his way of attack, when he noticed a student approaching him. There were others watching him. He knew this would come at some point, students coming to see if they could walk all over him. Well, he had to feel sorry for the boy who would underestimate him, he would definitely learn not to do that again though.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Devon Erebus
Member Avatar

Devon walked around the school grounds with his hands in his jeans pocket. He hadn't really been going anywhere, just getting away from the crowds in the common room. He wasn't much of a socializer so he preferred to leave anywhere where there was too many people.
An evil grin grew across Devon's face when he saw the new grounds keeper. He had heard that this guy was a complete p00f and had decided he was going to have as much fun as possible. "You having fun with the flowers p00fter??" His smile increased and he stopped about a metre away from the Clyro guy. This guy didn't really look much like he was meant to be tending flowers. He looked as if he should be doing something more with his life. Devon didn't care though. He was still a p00fter.
Posted Image
Tin tin's Account

William Clyro
Member Avatar

William grinned as the boy attacked verbally almost immediately. Finally some fun within the school. Within two large strides he was standing tall over the boy with his hand resting on the boys' shoulder. His thumb was pressed in a suggesting manner against the sensitive part of his throat, one good push and hold and the boy would be unconscious in seconds. "I happen to have this job out of necessity rather than pleasure." He bent down so his face was closer to the boys', his eyes were ice like and the stubble around his face just added to the scary effect. "I suggest you don't annoy me boy or you will find yourself in some very interesting accidents over the course of my time here. You understand?" To show the boy he wasn't kidding he moved his arm enough so his sleeve fell down and showed the bottom of his mark. He could hide it if the head teacher wanted to check and he had a small feeling this boy would not tattle tale on him.
Posted Image

Devon Erebus
Member Avatar

Devon was surprised when he got grabbed and felt his breathing speed up a bit. He had been known to underestimate people quite a lot and he had ended up in hospital loads of times from fighting people who could beat him. Devon caught sight of something in the corner of his eye and when he looked down, he saw the starts of a dark mark. His eyes widened and he smiled out of amazement. "Oh Merlin!! You're a..." Devon cut off his words before he shouted across at the nearby students the fact that Clyro was a death eater. "Wow. That is spectacular. I want to become when as soon as I leave school." He hushed his voice slightly. "Muggles are disgusting scum and Mud bloods are thieves." He looked down at the hands gripping hold of him. "You can let go you know."
Posted Image
Tin tin's Account

William Clyro
Member Avatar

William paused, the boy looked slightly too innocent to be a good death eater but there was the glint in his eye, the glint that meant that his innocence could be taken easily. He removed his hand from the boy, hiding his mark again. "You mention this to no-one you hear me? Not even your wanna be friends. I am here for a mission and it will not be blown because you cannot keep your mouth shut." His voice was barely a grow, a talent he had acquired from his were-wolf side. Once he had lead down the bases for his mission he may employ the boy and maybe a couple of friends to help him. "I must warn you though boy, if you want to be like me when you grow up you must learn tolerance. Under cover missions can involve anything, even seducing what you hate most in the world. Tolerance and acting are the two things you need most. The third is a strong stomach." William could see, out of the corner of his eye, the boys that had been watching them were beginning to look confused. They obviously admired the boy and were wondering why he wasn't ripping William to shreds.
Posted Image

Devon Erebus
Member Avatar

Devon shook his head. "I'd never tell anyone. My parents aren't death eaters because of having three kids and not wanting to take the risks but they believe in the way death eaters work and I want to be what my father never was." Sure, his father was rich. That didn't mean Devon looked up to him. When Clyro mentioned seducing what you hate, the guys mission clicked in Devon's mind. "Are you trying to seduce the head for some reason?? I mean, I know that's an easy thing and all-not that I've tried it myself-but why??" Devon was speaking quiet enough that any passers by wouldn't hear what the two of them were talking about.
Posted Image
Tin tin's Account

William Clyro
Member Avatar

William laughed coldly. "You are a quick one boy, well, sort of. You may not have noticed but she runs a school. That means she has access to all files on parents, including many high up members of the government and when they will be at their weakest. Not to mention I am now in the grounds of a school full of corruptible and delicious looking children." He had a habit of letting the were-wolf mind into his normal one every once in a while, It made concentrating hard when he was in a building full of fit, fat and active children. "Now do you see why?"
Posted Image

Devon Erebus
Member Avatar

Devon nodded. "Yeah, I see. I don't see how kids can be tasty though. I wouldn't want to go anywhere near most of the students here. They're all scum." Devon hated being around the people in the school but he loved school and wanted to do his best. It was outside the classroom that he lost his good boy reputation. "If you want a hand with anything, I'm your man. People may hate me for my personality but most of the girls think I'm hot. All I need to do is change my personality slightly and I have them in my grasp." Devon was happy to help a death eater. Perhaps then, Clyro might mention him to his boss and Devon might have a chance of getting in when he leaves school.
Posted Image
Tin tin's Account

William Clyro
Member Avatar

William laughed. "Boy, taste is not based on blood or looks. It is based on the set of fangs that arrive on the full moon." He grinned and managed to show all of his teeth at the same time, another were-wolf trait. They really were helpful in some situations. He chuckled when the boy offered his services. "I don't think I'll need your help with my current mission but, don't worry, I'll let you know if I need your help." He could see what the kid was doing. HE was trying to get an in, a reference, a good base to start his death eater career.

Just then, an idea came to him. Maybe the boy could be helpful. "You know, you may be some help after all." He grinned at the boy, the same scary one as before. "I want you to make me a list of students, any year any house, any student as long as they are in an emotional state at the moment. If they have trouble at home or at school, something that makes them..." He searched for the right word. "Vulnerable. Spend as long as you want on it, When you're done I'll give you another task. How you liking that idea?" If he could find vulnerable children, children on the edge of the balance, and just tip them over the edge then he could really please his boss. Especially if Devon was waiting for them with a shoulder to cry on and a death eater sign up sheet.
Posted Image

Devon Erebus
Member Avatar

Devon grinned when Clyro mentioned the full moon. It was obvious that the man was a werewolf. Devon had met a few werewolves in the past and hadn't really had any effect from them. People always went on about how werewolves were meant to be scary, hideous beasts but Devon couldn't see it. His grin turned into a smirk when Clyro said what he could do to help. He nodded. "That's easy. I just need to get with the gossip girls. They talk about anything and everything. If I carry one of them off their feet then they're bound to tell me a load of names with that exact description." He shrugged as he felt pleased. This was going to be a piece of cake.
Posted Image
Tin tin's Account

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Grounds · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Theme by Sith of themeszetaboards.com